2017-07-24

"My Word is My Bond: A Memoir" by Roger Moore

My Word is My Bond: A Memoir



Publisher:New York : Collins, 2008.
Edition:First Collins edition.
ISBN:9780061673887 
Characteristics:336 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates :,illustrations ;,24 cm

An insightful look into the career of a well known actor. He is definitely more than "James Bond" and his long history of work for UNICEF shows this well. In fact he is way more famous throughout Europe as "The Saint" which ran for quite a number of years.


This memoire takes the reader through Sir Roger's early life and his struggles to find work in the theatre, and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. But please check out the page entitled "A Comment About Comments" up at the top.

Going on Hiatus

 Greetings, I have decided to put a hold on doing further book reviews for a while. In fact I'm not sure if I will resume doing reviews ...